Tuesday 24 December 2013

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

xmastree_ddsf
xmasessential_ddsf
xmascooking_ddsf

I'm a firm believer in that Christmas Eve should be for doing absolutely nada. If you've had to work today, especially in retail, I'm truly sorry. I was one of the lucky ones. My afternoon was spent watching Christmas films and resisting temptation from the kitchen - my mum has been cooking up a storm.


Kishi Bashi // It's Christmas, But It's Not White Here In Our Town

I was happily perusing Spotify and 8tracks for alternative Christmas music over the last fortnight when I found this track. Beautifully woozy, and ridiculously relevant - I'm extremely unimpressed by the lack of snow round here.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas - I'm planning on being in a food coma by this time tomorrow!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment