Tuesday 24 December 2013

christmas shopping companion: zara mini city bag

zara_city_bag_ddsf zara_city_bag_int_ddsf


You definitely need two free hands to have a successful Christmas shopping day. Two pointy elbows are helpful too! That's where this baby comes in: the Zara city bags have proved popular over the blogging world throughout the year but it's only recently that I've joined the pack. I've always liked Zara's offerings when it comes to handbags, so it was my first port of call when I needed to replace mine. I originally wanted the larger, black city bag, but after realising that it was much bigger than I needed, I turned my attention to this mini berry beaut. Three sections of the bag mean that there's more than enough room for all the junk that I insist on carrying around, with the zippy compartment providing a more secure place for my wallet as the side pockets are a little open. The long strap has meant that this has accompanied me on several Christmas shopping trips, I get a little carried away when the shops are busy!


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment